Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi all,

As the title suggests, both my struts are dead, and wont hold the bonnet up any more, and so im in need of some replacements.

Has anyone out there got a couple, or if not, anyone know where i can get a couple?

Hope all are well

Regards,

Phil.

Hi Phil

I havent but I do.

I will find the details and post tomorrow. I got mine in January from fleabay so have a look on there in the mean time.

Here you go

http://www.sgs-engineering.com/pages/strutsearch/make/lexus/range/LS400

You will obviously need to prop the bonnet. Fix the end to the bonnet 1st - its a bit fiddly - then adjust the prop until the other end lines up with the hole in the inner wing. When you've done both, remark how hard it is to shut the bonnet.

Hi Phil

I havent but I do.

I will find the details and post tomorrow. I got mine in January from fleabay so have a look on there in the mean time.

Here you go

http://www.sgs-engineering.com/pages/strutsearch/make/lexus/range/LS400

You will obviously need to prop the bonnet. Fix the end to the bonnet 1st - its a bit fiddly - then adjust the prop until the other end lines up with the hole in the inner wing. When you've done both, remark how hard it is to shut the bonnet.

Cheers for that steve,

gonna give em a go!!

Phil.

Hi all,

Just checked out that link, looks good, and the price is good but i have noticed that on their listing they state that they are for 95 cars, and onwards. Mines a 93, will it make any difference?

Regards,

Phil.

Hi all,

Just checked out that link, looks good, and the price is good but i have noticed that on their listing they state that they are for 95 cars, and onwards. Mines a 93, will it make any difference?

Regards,

Phil.

Hi Phil. Check the part number that SGS are quoting. Ive thrown my old ones away but they did have a number on them. Also, give em a ring.

done mine recently

Sourced struts from online supplier www.strutsdirect.co.uk (I think..)for about £30 for the pair (100 quid each @ lexus)

They didn't come with the bolt in sections attached, and the old struts wouldn't come out of the attachments, so I had to get the grinder out.. 20 minutes later, job done.

Take care grinding the old ones not to kill the ball joint. But very satisfying job..

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links