Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Headlights

DJ 2309

All,

Need your help i bought a set of headlights of eBay last week, when I got them the back of the light looks different from my lights its almost as if the lights are off a IS300.

Can anyone shed any light on this I`ve enclosed a photo of the rear of the light below hopefully this will help

DSC00137.jpg

Yeah, thats why i`m a little concerned, the advert said that they were for an is200 but after looking at them and looking at the bck of mine there looks as if there are differencesand I`m just after a little help to see if my doubts are right.

Yeah, thats why i`m a little concerned, the advert said that they were for an is200 but after looking at them and looking at the bck of mine there looks as if there are differencesand I`m just after a little help to see if my doubts are right.

If the bases are different from your car headlights then it is deffinetely from an IS300. you should send them back and get a refund from the seller or try to do what i wrote above. i am afraid there are not any other solutions you can do.

• 3 weeks later...