Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi, I have acquired a brand new GS300 mk2 L/H High Intensity Discharge unit complete with all electrics,

in error.

What I wanted was the normal one for a 2000 GS300 SE. built 07/99.

Is it possible to change it back to std HB4.

Failing that I need to swap or sell it.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...