Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Brighton

hi guys and gals

just wanted to post my experience of having some work done by lexus brighton as recomended by lexynik

I arrived friday morning after booking the car in 3 weeks prior for a 60k service + water pump was quoated £610 as i supplied the cambelt kit and waterpump.

Service was freibndly i was not kept waiting at all and i got given a lovely is 250 to keep for the day.

Around 4pm i got a call saying that they discovered a spilt hose during the works and could i possibly keep the loan car over the weekend and come back monday which of course i agreed to (like i needed asking lol) upon my return monday i received my is200 back , fully valeted which was very nice and plus i did not get charged for the loan car.

A full VSR had been done which showed the back brakes were 60% but other than that all was well furthermore all complaints i detailed were investigated and again all elements were judged normal.

In conclusion service was great and prices exceptional , i will be using these guys again for sure whether thats with my is200 or a new is250 remains to be seen

Gokhan

great stuff gokhan-im so pleased you had as good an experience with them as i did-it sounds as if all lexus dealers are not as good as brighton branch so any one reading this reccomendation has an idea of the kind of service to expect

• 2 weeks later...

Lexus Brighton really do sound like an awesome dealer.. while some of the other dealers sound not so good..

Does anyone have any experience with Lexus TunBridge Wells / Lexus Sidcup? I recently bought an IS which is getting close to needing a service, and I want to keep it with a full Lexus Service History if entirely possible...

this is the only thing i heard about lexus tunbridge wells recently , bring it down to brighton they seem head and shoulders above a lot of others-phone first and arrange a loan car and you can spend the day whooshing round brighton in a 250 or similar while your car gets serviced-bring the wife,make a day of it and go for a meal in the lanes

edit - Lexus Brighton - 01273 411333 , ask for peter the service manager -mention you were reccomended from here and dont forget to haggle on price

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links