Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

David Cameron And Lexus Police Cars

Did anyone else notice that David Cameron is appalled at the police force buying a Lexus! It is funny that Mercedes and Range Rover are fine, whereas Lexus is a no, no.

In fact he has done us a service, as Mr Cameron has elevated our chosen marque beyond those pretenders, who offer 'lower quality' brands.

I watched the politics show as I guessed it would be a talking point afterwards and would be Nixonesque. Disappointments aside, I will still be voting for the Loving Endearing Xciting Useful Stressfree party!

Vivre la revolution,

David

Yeah, I heard him mention Lexus.

I'd gather up all these politcans and put them in a Toyota (one with a dodgy acc pedal) and set to off at a high speed in the direction of a concrete wall- Bunch of lying, cheating :tsktsk: .

ol gord started with "all the promises we are about to make depend on a strong economy" !!! TW*T - in other words - all this is just bull*hit because we wont have a strong economy-hate em all

ol gord started with "all the promises we are about to make depend on a strong economy" !!! TW*T - in other words - all this is just bull*hit because we wont have a strong economy-hate em all

It's a dilemma. Do we:

Vote for the party which has been making a pig's ear of just about everything?

Vote for a party that thinks it is OK to set a pack of dogs onto one creature to tear it to pieces for entertainment?

Vote for a party who have not governed for about 100 years?

Monster Raving Loony Party, anyone?

its clearly a false statement as humberside police have had the lexus mentioned for around a year. plus there was no mention on the local news that tory boy was coming for a visit. another reason not to trust the tories, they don't want to arm the police with lexus cars :)

I say,,

Monster Raving Bloody Looney all the way.

Doesnt matter whos in. We will only get taxed to the hilt, lied to until kingdom come, and insulted bayond belief.

ALL politicians, Like enviromentalist extreemists, are liars.

Put the cast of Seasame Street in number 10, theyll do a far better job.

Hope all are well.

Regards,

Phil.

Maybe we should form our own party.............then make it compulsory for police forces to buy Lexus cars!

That was the case when ministerial cars were all Rover 3.5 (P5B) and police cars were mostly Moggy Minor......

ps has anyone tried chasing a Mk2 Jag with a Moggy Minor?!!!

David

Parliamentary candidate

Notsureparty

its clearly a false statement as humberside police have had the lexus mentioned for around a year. plus there was no mention on the local news that tory boy was coming for a visit. another reason not to trust the tories, they don't want to arm the police with lexus cars :)

I thought Humberside police had Protons ( lpg ones) Must be going for the ls600 (hybrid aswell) :D

When the SD1 finished production the Police bought and stockplied the remaining cars available but rumor has it they were told the public wouldn't tolerate unjustified expenditure and even though they had got them cheap they were to pretend to wind windows down by hand...on models fitted with electric windows :o ! However this is just rumor and could be utter nonsense,the point being money is tight and Lexus has a name for being very expensive (well worth it for the quality though) and parked next to a BMW of simular price it still LOOKS more expensive (sorry to any Bimmer owners). Its all about the perception of how tax money is spent I'm afraid.

It's a dilemma. Do we:

Vote for the party which has been making a pig's ear of just about everything?

Vote for a party that thinks it is OK to set a pack of dogs onto one creature to tear it to pieces for entertainment?

Vote for a party who have not governed for about 100 years?

Monster Raving Loony Party, anyone?

1st one agreed.

2nd one, i'd rather the counrty worked well then worry about a fox, besides which the 1st party's law they brought in is so effective they simpley shoot the fox then set the hounds on it, a bit like setting lower speed limits then taking away the speed guns...

3rd, well technically if i remeber rightly the Liberals turned into labour after a merge and then later on Paddy Ashdown setup a new party?

If you like the way this country and it's leadership are remember:- Vote Labour :) or Lib dem or other party unless you want a change to a good econermy and govwerment in which case Vote Conservative.

That's it for me reading this topic or answering i don't want to get into any political debates...