Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

A Bit Of A Moan

GWilso

As we all know money is a bit tight at the moment I dont mind admitting i'm finding it extremely difficult just to manage the day to day running costs, I've had to move house 150 miles away transfering jobs on a lower wage just to avoid redundancy, and i'm dong everything i can to keep my head above water.

My car TAX bill for the IS200 came through begining of April £118 for 6 months ok obviously gotta be paid "ill put some money aside when I get paid"

Pay day comes I need to put petrol in the car now that I travel 250miles a week just for work! £75 "thanks" that will last me all of just over a week! get home digs out the Tax bill ok for convinience i'll pay online log on bla bla bla "sorry Car tax is no longer £118 its now increased to £134 despite my bill stating otherwise! "yeah thanks for that" ok carry on click on pay bill supprise Suprise they want to charge me £2.50 just for using my debit card to pay online.

As a result i'm sure there will be a red letter or two from a household billing company!

Every where you turn goverment stealth taxes are ready and waiting to pounce and they have me right by the short and curlys i've had enough!!!!!!!!

Thanks for lstening

As we all know money is a bit tight at the moment I dont mind admitting i'm finding it extremely difficult just to manage the day to day running costs, I've had to move house 150 miles away transfering jobs on a lower wage just to avoid redundancy, and i'm dong everything i can to keep my head above water.

My car TAX bill for the IS200 came through begining of April £118 for 6 months ok obviously gotta be paid "ill put some money aside when I get paid"

Pay day comes I need to put petrol in the car now that I travel 250miles a week just for work! £75 "thanks" that will last me all of just over a week! get home digs out the Tax bill ok for convinience i'll pay online log on bla bla bla "sorry Car tax is no longer £118 its now increased to £134 despite my bill stating otherwise! "yeah thanks for that" ok carry on click on pay bill supprise Suprise they want to charge me £2.50 just for using my debit card to pay online.

As a result i'm sure there will be a red letter or two from a household billing company!

Every where you turn goverment stealth taxes are ready and waiting to pounce and they have me right by the short and curlys i've had enough!!!!!!!!

Thanks for lstening

I have every sympathy with you there but just one little correction to what you say, if you pay by DEBIT card there isn't a £2.50 charge. You only pay that if you pay by CREDIT card.

Dave

Feel sorry for you mate. I was in a similar position when i was out of work last year. Luckily i am working again now and finding my feet once again so not finding things quite as tough. At one point i actually sorn'd my IS200 and didnt insure it as money was so tight

Hope all works out for you soon

Welcome to rip iff Britain, I notice the MP's got a sly rise to cover all these increased

taxes.

Just to cheer everybody up I read an article in a car magazine

Of an old car rally that passed through Ethiopia.

Petrol there was 16 US cents a litre, how much is that?

Thanks for lstening

I have every sympathy with you there but just one little correction to what you say, if you pay by DEBIT card there isn't a £2.50 charge. You only pay that if you pay by CREDIT card.

Dave

Thanks dave just checked my satment I mst have read it wrong! maybe i can treat myself to a pint now lol

Cheers gordon

We need to have mass organised boycotts of certain petrol retailers. This could help drive the prices down. Why are the lorry drivers quiet?

Could not agree more mate if only everyone would stick to it. Oh and i.m a lorry driver too lol

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links