Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help ! Turn Indicators For Side Mirrors

Hi, I've just purchased my new toy. :D 1999 V GS300 Sport. :D Chichester Blue, grey leather. 62k. Paid £16.5k from lexus main dealer. I have been looking for one for ages with Sat Nav but couldn't find one. Ended up purchasing from Lexus main dealer. Who knows may fit an aftermarket one later. <br>

Anyway...... First mod, I am looking to change side mirrors to clear turn indicator (you know the ones that light up when you turn left/right). I seem to remember an link to a USA site that sold kids/mods for lexus. Just cant remember which one!. Any help much appreciated. Kind Regards.............P.S Sport pics to follow. V. pleased with it so far! No problems. :winky:

Hmmmm........ Just called Lextacy. They are based in Calif, USA. I spoke to a guy. It souded like I'd got him out of bed (5pm our time = 12:00 lunchtime!!).

I made enquiries about this product and he didn't seem very interested. Says he had them in stock, yet the web site says 3-4 weeks delivery time. He also said they wouldn't accept a credit or debit card. HAD to be a money order.

I'm slightly worried as If I do send this I can't trace/stop payment ($460) once it's gone.

Does anyone know anything about this company? Has anyone ordered anything and has good/bad reports?

Any info appreciated.

Thanks Guy's (Oooops and girls !!! Apparantly they drive lexus now too !!)

A few of us have had problems but only with ordering and his attitude. I've not heard of any problems actually supplying them. I've heard he is quite fast really.

Have a look at this - Here

He may be a late riser - 5pm our time is 9am in Calif. (Pacific time). Either way, he was really snotty with me and I was contacting him through email!

Nice one Geoffers :winky: That's just what I was looking for. Got a bad feeling when I spoke to him. Didn't seem interested and (like the rest) just got one line answers and grunts.

Anyone know where you can get the side (mirror) lights for GS sport Mk II ?

P.S Just a slight problem with my new Sport. That :tsktsk: rattling noise coming fom the rear of the car. It's not the sunroof. Sounds more like the back of the car.

Maybe wheel balance is the answer? I've got Pirelli 245/40/18's all round. Not that impressed :sad:

<_< Mine's a UK sport. Doesn't come with Blinds. Are there many diff's between UK gs and Aristo (Mk2?). I considered one of these, but wasn't sure if you could convert Sat Nav for Jap to Eng.

<_< Ok, so I have taken the plunge! I've placed an order with Lextasy.com. I've also ordered a set of C Pillar Lexus Decals (Carbon Fibre replica). I'll let you know how I get on....

Anyone any idea who I need to contact with regards my LOC stickers that comes free? with membership? I've been a member for a few weeks now and no stickers :sad:

<_< Ok, so I have taken the plunge! I've placed an order with Lextasy.com. I've also ordered a set of C Pillar Lexus Decals (Carbon Fibre replica). I'll let you know how I get on....

Anyone any idea who I need to contact with regards my LOC stickers that comes free? with membership? I've been a member for a few weeks now and no stickers :sad:

Good luck Mike - let us know how yopu get on pal.

And Steve (admin) will sort your stickers out once he returns from his hols...

:D :D :D NICE ONE ZEE. If you could let Steve know that would be super smashin grrrreat ... *** am I gettin' sad waitin' for stickers to drop thu the letterbox every mornin! I need to get out more!! I'll keep you posted on Lextasy. :D :D :D

• 3 weeks later...

:angry: Bin' almost three weeks and nothing from Lextasy. Money has been taken from my Mastercard.......I have e:mailed them asking for tracking/consignment no. so I can track but got a reply back saying

Mike,

This will have been sent to you in a confirmation e:mail when you placed the order. If you didn't receive it then let me know and I will search for your invoice.

Errrrr. Hello, newsflash I AM E:MAILING YOU FOR IT ! If I had it, I wouldn't be e:mailing you NOW :angry:

Watch this space.....

:duh: Update.... After yet ANOTHER call to Lextasy (Calif., USA), it turns out that they've sent my items (total $535.00 - Tom's Side mirror blinkers & C Pillar carbon fibre decals) using the wrong tariff. The items got sent back to Lextasy. It was a good job I contacted them..... No phone call to explain what had happened. Spoke to Steve I think it was, he says he's re-sending them out last Thursday. Looks like another 2-3 weeks wait! :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping: Oh, he has promised to send me a free Lextasy tee tho ! Not that impressed with the Customer Service. Let's see'f the products are upto much ! .......TBC :D

:) :angry: :) :angry: Well, received the parts AT LAST!. Turned up on Thursday. The Decals for the 'C-Pillar' were fine. Carbon fibre look, self adhesive. They were on in 10 minutes. The Side turn indicators for the mirrors were a DIFFERENT 'kettle of fish!'. I was under the impression that these were replacement mirror backs and you had to take the old ones off!. NOT the case. They were just caps that stuck over the existing mirrors, and boy did they make the mirrors look HUGE ! Because the mirror caps have the indicator and all the wiring in it increased the size by nearly 30%. So, after all that I have been in touch with Lextasy and they have agreed to take them back minus 25% stocking fee, it does state this on their web site ($425 - 25% - shipping both ways! Not Cheap!). Well, we live and learn.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links