Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

pick up my 250 sel auto multimedia and sunroof. next saturday .car a 55 plate with 27k in light blue metalic. i've been told it also has ACC.[active cruise control]. apparently the only lexus spec left would be a upgrade on the wheels. the auto is certainly the better choice, even the wife pushed me to do the deal. can't wait.

Welcome to the LOC.

I have the same except no ACC and in Cadoxton Slate with beige interior on an 07 plate, the sunroof is great in this warmer weather. Six months on I'm still lovin' it! I'm sure you'll feel the same.

whats the difference between acc and normal cruise if you dont mind me asking

Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) will keep you at a set distance behind the car infront of you. So if the car in front slows down, you will also automatically slow down.

aaah im with you now - not sure id have the faith tbh - does the acc come with the parking gismo that parks in a space for you as well ?

No. I think its only the latest LS that can park itself

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links