Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Oem Head Unit Recommendations

Hi guys

My CD player has finally given up the ghost so I'm looking to fit an aftermarket headunit as it's replacement.

All I really want is a USB port on the front (and rear if poss), that's it. Nothing flash required as budget is only £100-£150.

The speakers are starting to flap a bit as well, may be time to upgrade those.

Can anyone recommend a good headunit and/or replacement speakers?

Cheers!

Do you want an OEM (factory fit) headunit or an aftermarket one? Given the request for USB I'm assuming the latter?

This one has been used by and is highly recommended by many - not sure how much it costs though so might be slightly outside your budget.

Pioneer FH-P80BT

looks quite nice, can you buy the spacer for IS?

Yeah autoleads do a surround, and there's an official toyota one too which is a better match for the dash but doesn't have the space for the heated seat buttons so needs a little modifying.

Do you want an OEM (factory fit) headunit or an aftermarket one? Given the request for USB I'm assuming the latter?

This one has been used by and is highly recommended by many - not sure how much it costs though so might be slightly outside your budget.

Pioneer FH-P80BT

Sorry,yes, I meant an aftermarket one. The Pioneer you mentioned looks nice but is probably a bit out of budget.