Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

30Mm Eibach Springs

smokeybaz

thinking of giving the slightly lowered look, and was considering the 30mm eibach spriings, im keeping the origional wheels and wanted to know if this would sit nice on the arches or would it be better off going to 40mm with another brand?

Personally if i were just changing the springs i'd go for the TTE's. Not much difference in the price tbh. You should also visit WIM and get the geometery sorted as well if you can.

I'm pretty sure Eibach made the springs for TTE & with the demise of the F1 team it looks like TTE stuff will become obsolete when out of stock through your Toyota/Lexus dealer from the note on their web site www.tte.de

TEIN S Tec is another option I would look at.

I'm pretty sure Eibach made the springs for TTE & with the demise of the F1 team it looks like TTE stuff will become obsolete when out of stock through your Toyota/Lexus dealer from the note on their web site www.tte.de

TEIN S Tec is another option I would look at.

yeah i think ur right, eibach made the tte springs and tte have the rights to sell in europe or something but couldn't find any online which is why as i was considering the eibach 30mm as they will be of the same high standard, but are you saying my lexus/toyota dealer will have these springs possibly still in stock??? will they not be charging an arm and a leg for this product, the eibach are coming in and around £200

This is the part number listed on the Lexus accessory site for 03 on IS200 PZ439-C1721-00.

Priced at £134.07 + VAT retail, quoted as Lowers the vehicle by up to 30mm and stiffens the

ride.

I presume these are TTE but not sure but stock is showing as in UK and available :)

I recently bought these springs off eBay for £100, as i broke one of my old lowered springs.

These are sold by racedynamics, unsure if they manufacture them or just sell them, they were supposed to lower 40mm all round.

This is the front springs, 300mm.

newfront30inch.jpg

Rear 370mm

newrear14halfinch.jpg

Road to arch height front 650mm

archtapefront.jpg

Road to arch height rear 650mm.

archtapefront1.jpg

This may have settled a bit since taking the measurements, i do not know if this is 40mm lower than standard as my car had lowered springs on before, which were deffinatley lower than these ones, i doesnt sit so well and look as good anymore, but i can now use multi-storey car parks, and dont have to avoid streets with speed bumps.

If you can wait a while, save some more cash up, i would suggest going down the coil-over route.

scrub that.....JUST BEEN DELIVERED :hehe:

I love it when courier companies are earlier than they quote

post some pics when you get them fitted man, dying to see waht they make the car look like, im thinking the 30mm eibach springs will be low enough and they are good quality, but some people say you may as well go lower but that means cheap springs, i want quality and practicality whilst still giving the lowered effect

scrub that.....JUST BEEN DELIVERED :hehe:

I love it when courier companies are earlier than they quote

post some pics when you get them fitted man, dying to see waht they make the car look like, im thinking the 30mm eibach springs will be low enough and they are good quality, but some people say you may as well go lower but that means cheap springs, i want quality and practicality whilst still giving the lowered effect

will do....I'm not expecting them to lower my car a massive amount....think the 30mm quoted is from the standard SE height....mines is a sport so dont think they will lower it the full 30mm.....but we shall see

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links