Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anthracite 5 Spokes On Scarlatti Red Is200

oh right got you - hang on ive got some somewhere ill go see if theyve got anthracite wheels on - have you checked rory,s profile i think he may of got hold of anthracite wheels and put em on his red 300

just checked all my lex pics,sorry loads of red ones but no anthracite wheels - u could use photoshop as a last resort - googlle subaru WR1 im pretty sure they come with anthracite wheels as standard to get the colour from

I've not seen the standard 5 spokes in anthracite on a red IS, but I have seen the later 11 spokes in anthracite on a red one and I think the colour suits it much better. Only thing though is I think it all works a lot better if you also have the darker headlights and foglights as well (if you don't already)

I've not seen the standard 5 spokes in anthracite on a red IS, but I have seen the later 11 spokes in anthracite on a red one and I think the colour suits it much better. Only thing though is I think it all works a lot better if you also have the darker headlights and foglights as well (if you don't already)

yeah i dont really wanna go down that route of spendin loads on headlights and fogs tbh, and links or prices on headlights and fogs?

you could always split the lights yourself but it does seem a minefield re condensation afterwards tbh - parthibian whose got anthracite 11 spokes on here john can grab the colour from for photoshop ?

yeah even the pic on the 11 spokes on scarlatti red would be a massive help, its just the combo i wanna see. i cant see me splittin the headlights and its alot of hassle to do to a pair of £200 lights, altho my passenger light needs replacing or resealing and its full condensed up, just cant be arsed with hassle or takin them out

yeah i dont really wanna go down that route of spendin loads on headlights and fogs tbh, and links or prices on headlights and fogs?

Part numbers are here, they're not cheap but worth checking with your dealer to see how much they are............LINK

Chris.S originally had anthracite wheels on his IS before he changed to 18":

post-1236-1232834592.jpg

DSCF0497.jpg

DSCF0495.jpg

i just had my 5 spokes refurbished in anthracite 2 months ago, here a some photos of them before they've even had tires fitted on them and with the wheels on the car, hope it helps.

24548106912049335800100.jpg

24548106912056002466100.jpg

26176106854839341521100.jpg

24548106912052669133100.jpg

24548106912046002467100.jpg

they're not on a red i.s but it may help you photoshop