Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tein Super Street Damper With Upper Mounts And Edfc

Two weeks ago I installed TEIN SS with the topmounts, but without the EDFC option.

It's hard to be sure, but subcetively, I think they are more comfortable than stock setup. Especially on the softer settings of the dampers.

There was some clicking during the first 2-3 days, but now everything settled and the ride is perfectly smooth.

Very happy with them.

• 2 weeks later...

Two weeks ago I installed TEIN SS with the topmounts, but without the EDFC option.

It's hard to be sure, but subcetively, I think they are more comfortable than stock setup. Especially on the softer settings of the dampers.

There was some clicking during the first 2-3 days, but now everything settled and the ride is perfectly smooth.

Very happy with them.

Thanks for the reply- I just recieved the super street damper with EDFC now excited to put it one. but need to look for some mechanic first -to have them installed--which will cost me ...Ill post for the feedback.

any good mechanic do you know around central london around zone 1-2?

No problem, mate!

As for the mechanic - I am situated in Switzerland (no idea why it is not shown in the profile info), so can't really help you with that.