Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Splitter Is This?

i get confused between tte and trd tbh , ive got a feeling that one is neither . if you go to main dealer lexus im reliably informed front and rear lips are still available at approx £140 each unpainted

no sorry-looks nice though-i like the wheels,i think the straight eyebrows are trd so its possible the lip is as well,im sure someone will come along and confirm that soon enough

no sorry-looks nice though-i like the wheels,i think the straight eyebrows are trd so its possible the lip is as well,im sure someone will come along and confirm that soon enough

It's the OEM Lexus one.

Here's the original accesories catalogue from Lexus

03-05-2010183024.jpg

thats the TRD splitter!!!

TTE=full bumper

TRD=splitter on standard bumper..

this is the tte bumper on my car

p070310175001.jpg

I know everyone says its the TRD one, but is it actually TRD? cos when I took mine in for repair they just referred to it as the Sport kit, I kind of got the impression that its as described in the earlier post, just the OEM Lexus kit

Thats the TRD spliter,well actually its just part of the TRD sport body kit....as others have said the TTE is just a complete bumper...

TTE...toyota team europe.

TRD..toyota racing development.

Yep that's the TRD one - and yes it is TRD.........Lexus give it all sorts of names, gets many people confused with names like styling kit and aero kit 1 and 2 but there's no getting away from the fact that they are TRD and TTE parts.

The only ones that are actual Toyota I believe are the two aero bumpers - the legana and legana II (although I don't think legana is even its real name either, I think that was the name they gave it in aus and for some reason it stuck!)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links