Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Do You Look For In An Executive Saloon?

Hello there, I am an automotive design student at Coventry University and I am currently designing an executive/luxury and autonomous(self-driven) vehicle aimed at businessmen. I was wondering, as luxury executive car owners, what you look for in an executive/luxury car and what you think should/could be implemented into the interior of the LS series to make it more businessman-orientated.

Any feedback would be greatly appreaciated.

Yours sincerely

Mark

Hello there, I am an automotive design student at Coventry University and I am currently designing an executive/luxury and autonomous(self-driven) vehicle aimed at businessmen. I was wondering, as luxury executive car owners, what you look for in an executive/luxury car and what you think should/could be implemented into the interior of the LS series to make it more businessman-orientated.

Any feedback would be greatly appreaciated.

Yours sincerely

Mark

Hi Mate,

It has to be quiet, very quiet. And plenty of toys, massaging seats, televisions etc.

And safety is important, you need to feel protected. And if you didnt have to drive, a fully reclining seat would be great, how great would it be to be able to lie flat on a long journey.

And, to really top it off, your autonomous car should have the option to let the person drive, I cant see anyone at least not want the option to drive if it suits their mood.

Sounds like a fun project, good luck.

Very quiet.

Amazing high quality stereo or quad system.

Monitors on dash and rear front seats.

Complete media centre that will accept all input.

Non flat tyres.

Super economy engine with reasonable performance (not a racer)

Heated seats.

Memory positioning.

Reversing cam.

Absolutely fully reclining seats in front.

Split rear seats with full access to trunk.