Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wanted! Cream Seats

marley

Hello ! I have an is200 on a W . Im just posting in the vague hope, that somebody may have what Im looking for! Basically I have the cream half leather interior. The divers seat isnt in the best of nick! (ive cleaned it polished it etc!). The other seats arent as bad as the drivers seat though! So if anybody has either a set of cream seats! or even just the drivers or front 2 seats! at a reasonable price! Id be most grateful! Many thanks!

p.s.I have looked on e-bay, but they want stupid money for seats which arent much better than mine are now!

Hello ! I have an is200 on a W . Im just posting in the vague hope, that somebody may have what Im looking for! Basically I have the cream half leather interior. The divers seat isnt in the best of nick! (ive cleaned it polished it etc!). The other seats arent as bad as the drivers seat though! So if anybody has either a set of cream seats! or even just the drivers or front 2 seats! at a reasonable price! Id be most grateful! Many thanks!

p.s.I have looked on e-bay, but they want stupid money for seats which arent much better than mine are now!

hi,sadly i havent got 1 but my is 200 sport got written off and is in a breakers yard(autoparts), in raunds,wellingborough,check them out on the net and email them or give them a call.

hi,sadly i havent got 1 but my is 200 sport got written off and is in a breakers yard(autoparts), in raunds,wellingborough,check them out on the net and email them or give them a call.

Many thanks! Ill give them a buzz!

hi any luck with your interior?

No luck yet no! Although saying that, I havent contacted the breakers yard you mentioned yet! I guess Im loath to phone them , cos every time I have phoned any breakers in the past! the prices for Lexus seems to be ridiculously high!!!! (eg. recently had an M.O.T. needed a new caliper, and some other stuff! breakers wanted anything form 50 to 120! honestly quid for a caliper! the mechanic doing my work got a new one for £90!)

No luck yet no! Although saying that, I havent contacted the breakers yard you mentioned yet! I guess Im loath to phone them , cos every time I have phoned any breakers in the past! the prices for Lexus seems to be ridiculously high!!!! (eg. recently had an M.O.T. needed a new caliper, and some other stuff! breakers wanted anything form 50 to 120! honestly quid for a caliper! the mechanic doing my work got a new one for £90!)

hi give them a try u can always say no or its too expensive cant u ?

hi give them a try u can always say no or its too expensive cant u ?

Youre right! I finally found their number! (I couldnt find a web-site for them though!)

Ill call them tomorrow, as you say I can always say its too expensive anyway! How long ago did you sell them your car please? and were the seats in good condition?

ps is this address right for them!Tel: 01933 625088 - Unit 8 Heathfield Wy Kings Heath Indust Est, Raunds, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, NN9 6BX (7.44 miles)

Thanks again!

I phoned them up today. They said they didnt have any Lexus in. They said they had one in the Northampton yard, but when I phoned. he said he had one.............but he let it go with the seats still in! Cheers anyway!

• 2 weeks later...

hi marley,autospares can be a nightmare as the office guys dont seem to have a clue,i am definitely sure they have 2 interiors (1 black 1 beige)in raunds wellingborough as i was there about 3 weeks ago and bought 2 tyres off my crashed lexus.Call again and ask for phil or tony.How far away are you???

• 2 weeks later...