Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Probably some kids now boasting about riding a Lexus bike shifty.gif

Gave up replacing mine as they just got nicked again - even 'anti theft' ones ...

I just put plain black plastic ones on instead and they're still there.

TG

Sorry to hear, I have had them taken in the past and would agree kids for there bikes, anyway I got a set off eBay a few months ago I have seen them on regular all I can say is check on there every day they will be on again

• 1 month later...

Probably some kids now boasting about riding a Lexus bike shifty.gif

Gave up replacing mine as they just got nicked again - even 'anti theft' ones ...

TG

Sorry to hear, I have had them taken in the past and would agree kids for there bikes, anyway I got a set off eBay a few months ago I have seen them on regular all I can say is check on there every day they will be on again

Went out to the Lex this morning and noticed all four of my Lexus logo valve caps gone. Thieving +++++++++. I have had a look on e-bay but no luck. Does any one no of a supplier.

Hi, I have just purchased some new valve covers from a seller on e-bay called “uforeborn” they have the Lexus embalm on the top and look very nice, good quality around a fiver I think, better than the original Lexus ones at £6 each. Just a bit of advice, don’t use the ones that use a locking grub screw that are suppose to be pinch proof, if kids do try and nick them, they may damage your tyre sensors, and at £150 a go that’s not good, mine have the grub screw but I am not using it, just tighten them gently with a spanner & keep it in the car, also put a little Vaseline on the thread & remove & replace the caps once a month to stop them corroding on, I had this problem and had to use mole grips to get them of, I had every thing crossed that I didn’t damage the sensors, luckily I got away with it.

Probably some kids now boasting about riding a Lexus bike :shifty:

TG

You are not alone, thieves are quality conscious now days, and my one nicked five times, now with rubber caps, because of cheap quality £00.50 all of five of them, and no one is bothered to nick it.

Went out to the Lex this morning and noticed all four of my Lexus logo valve caps gone. Thieving +++++++++. I have had a look on e-bay but no luck. Does any one no of a supplier.

Hi, I have just purchased some new valve covers from a seller on e-bay called “uforeborn” they have the Lexus embalm on the top and look very nice, good quality around a fiver I think, better than the original Lexus ones at £6 each. Just a bit of advice, don’t use the ones that use a locking grub screw that are suppose to be pinch proof, if kids do try and nick them, they may damage your tyre sensors, and at £150 a go that’s not good, mine have the grub screw but I am not using it, just tighten them gently with a spanner & keep it in the car, also put a little Vaseline on the thread & remove & replace the caps once a month to stop them corroding on, I had this problem and had to use mole grips to get them of, I had every thing crossed that I didn’t damage the sensors, luckily I got away with it.

The reply above echoes my sentiments exactly. Do not use the grub screws just remove them or the kids will snap your valve stems off, and use vaseline or copper grease to stop them corroding on as this is a big known problem.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links