Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Pics And Opinions

hi all

been spending a few weeks doing some work to the lexxy and giving her a good clean and wax.

15052010020.jpg

fitted a set of clear fogs

15052010019.jpg

15052010018.jpg

had my wheels powder coated gun metal grey

14052010017.jpg

this is not an ad:

£30 a wheel at city powder coaters in digbeth b/ham , they will strip tyre ,chemical dip and shot blast them ,powder coat then laquer , then refit tyre and balance wheel i even had the spare done at that price , i painted my calipers gold , need to sort out my centre caps yet though.

14052010016.jpg

14052010015.jpg

fitted a sport grille , didnt want to be a sport wannabe lol so i replaced the badge with a vvt-i badge ,couldnt get the grill in k green so settled with the black , what do you guys think about the colour of the grill ? , i think it looks ok as it is but i have my unsure days , i painted my horns with the gold caliper paint they stand out and obviously match the calipers , what do you guys think ?.

14052010014a.jpg

Looks superb. Just shows what can be done with those alloys if they have been kerbed. Shouldn't put anyone off buying used if the wheels are bad. For £120 you get better than new wheels. Some buyers would have paid £500 extra for that when buying new.

Looks superb. Just shows what can be done with those alloys if they have been kerbed. Shouldn't put anyone off buying used if the wheels are bad. For £120 you get better than new wheels. Some buyers would have paid £500 extra for that when buying new.

thanks for the comments guys.

i agree entirely ken , i forgot to mention that its £30 a wheel if you want the tyres and balancing sorted but if you just want the wheels done without the tyres its £20 a wheel , apparently though lexus wheels are notorious for being a bugger to remove the existing coating and they had to send them to another place to be dipped in a stronger industrial acid , so the 4 day turnaround i was told ended up being just under 2 weeks , worth the time and every penny though .

thanks for the comments guys.

i agree entirely ken , i forgot to mention that its £30 a wheel if you want the tyres and balancing sorted but if you just want the wheels done without the tyres its £20 a wheel , apparently though lexus wheels are notorious for being a bugger to remove the existing coating and they had to send them to another place to be dipped in a stronger industrial acid , so the 4 day turnaround i was told ended up being just under 2 weeks , worth the time and every penny though .

looks mint, like the grill colour with the green of the car, the wheels are a good job alright, need this done myself, and also dont like the gold horns, but its unique i suppose, you should get it lowered for the proper sport look

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links