Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

20In Wheels For Rx300

Hi,

I have just bought a 2005 RX300 with 18 inch wheels and I already have a 1999 Toyota Harrier (Jap spec RX300) with 16 inch wheels. I have seen some companies that advertise 20 inch wheel packages, has anyone fitted wheels of this size and if so any problems ? Idea is to put 20 inch on the RX and the old RX wheels on the Harrier.

Any advice welcome.

David.

• 5 years later...

In your very first post on this forum ... you found a post from over 5 years ago & added an advetising link ?

seems pretty obvious to me ...

Spam; noun:

1. 1.
    irrelevant
    or unsolicited messages sent over the Internet, typically to large
    numbers of users, for the purposes of advertising, phishing, spreading
    malware, etc.

You found a link on google for Rx 300 wheels on a Lexus Uk site & decided to join in order to update a 5 year old post to add a link to SPANISH alloy wheel site ... pmsl ... but you own a Gs ?

I would love to come round for a coffee just pm me your address .... oh wait a minute your location is Other/NonUK .... can't say I know that area of Manchester

• Like 1

You found a link on google for Rx 300 wheels on a Lexus Uk site & decided to join in order to update a 5 year old post to add a link to SPANISH alloy wheel site ... pmsl ... but you own a Gs ?

I would love to come round for a coffee just pm me your address .... oh wait a minute your location is Other/NonUK .... can't say I know that area of Manchester

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/topic/8859-introductions/page-21#entry921275

• Like 1