Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Swop Your Gs300 For My Soarer 2.5Tt

Mileage, Condition? any pics? Noticed you have many many posts but me being new i've never seen it :(

ive put some pics up in my gallery but cant bloody find em lol,, been a while since i posted and its all changed. lemme work on that when i get back from work.

189kkm

good condition

dark metalic green,

ive converted the speedo to mph and also delimited it.

no blinky dash issues

aftermarket twin 2.5inch back boxes.

post-2234-12744449576.jpg

post-2234-127444496503.jpg

post-2234-127444499635.jpg

post-2234-127444500724.jpg

post-2234-127444501519.jpg

Well to tell you the truth i would love one, The 4 seats will put the wife off as 5 in the gs wont get all the family in now but i manage as the kids are getting older and we hardly all in the car anymore. I'll give you a shout if i can persuade the Mrs. Nice looking car by the way.

Hey Paul

Glad to hear you are still around in a Lexus.

There are a few of us oldies still around - the kitchen hob you fitted for me is still going strong by the way!

Now if your Soarer was a V8 I may be tempted!

Mileage, Condition? any pics? Noticed you have many many posts but me being new i've never seen it :(

ive put some pics up in my gallery but cant bloody find em lol,, been a while since i posted and its all changed. lemme work on that when i get back from work.

189kkm

good condition

dark metalic green,

ive converted the speedo to mph and also delimited it.

no blinky dash issues

aftermarket twin 2.5inch back boxes.

Hmm, sounds tempting. Only owned my GS300 for a month but very pleased (first car with more than 4 cylinders). Did see a couple of Soarers going for similar price but was scared of the TT and horror stories of driving in the wet. Also whether they're as reliable as the GS300? I have a silver P reg 1997 GS, not sport with about 130k (miles) on the clock, good overall condition apart from the alloys which could do with a refurb (but good condition Pirelli P6000's although I imagine you'd upgrade the size anyway)...worth a chat?

alas it is too late, i did a swop on the 24th for a 91 dark blue one. otherwise yes i would have.....

i wouldnt be worried about driving a TT in the wet,, all you gota do is drive sensibly for the conditions...i have got a heavy foot, but when the rain comes i take it eaaaasy man..