Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How A Simple Mod Can Turn A Little More Expensive!

Today I recieved a small present in the post, new rear smoked fog lights. so I thought i would fit them. here is the before pic...

picture012kc.jpg

and after...

backne.jpg

While I was at it I thought I would remove the TTE badge as there is nothing TTE on the car, and also remove the Scotland sticker as I am not Scottish. This is where the trouble started. the badges werent on there cause somebody liked the look of them....

picture018fo.jpg

Looks like a trip to the body shop for me, dont fancy spraying it myself!

Other than that quite happy with the results, will be even better with the smoked rear lights.

They look really good on your car, toyed with the idea myself as i've got dark side repeaters, but I think dark fogs would be ott on mine as its red, so they'd just clash with the tail lights I think, I do want to have my spoiler brake light darkened somehow

I probably wouldnt have minded if he had told me. I dont think it's going to be massive money to sort out which will be a bonus.

Asi, your not far from me. Can you recommend anybody to sort this out for me?

Where did you get those rear fogs, they are impressive!

Also after the dark repeaters if you can point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance

Thanks very much, I picked them up off eBay. heres the link...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LEXUS-IS200-300-SMOKED-BLACK-MIRROR-REAR-FOG-LIGHTS-/200473727226?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2ead2a50fa

according to the advert they also do side repeaters and tail lights in the same finish. But I can't find them anywhere in their store.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links