Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Lexus Is200 Has Been Written Off!

I thought I would pay my respects before I depart from this forum. 3rd party was at fault- back end was smashed. Boot, exhaust, trd bumper- gone. Waiting to be paid out now.

I've recently registered as a new member on the Honda S2000 forums as I plan to buy one within a couple of weeks. The Is200 sport was my first taster of owning a RWD car and now that I move onto the Honda s2k im hoping all that experience pays off. The s2k that im looking at has no VSA (traction control) and the back end is prone to slipping out in the wet. That and the heated seats will be sorely missed!

I want to say thanks to all that helped me whilst I owned the Lex. Some good guys on here. I had the car that you see to the left of this post for almost 3 years, purchased from an ex board member on these forums. We had a good time and I cant recommend the is200 enough but I think my days of Lexus are over for good.

Thanks all. Goodbye. Take care. :crying:

I thought I would pay my respects before I depart from this forum. 3rd party was at fault- back end was smashed. Boot, exhaust, trd bumper- gone. Waiting to be paid out now.

I've recently registered as a new member on the Honda S2000 forums as I plan to buy one within a couple of weeks. The Is200 sport was my first taster of owning a RWD car and now that I move onto the Honda s2k im hoping all that experience pays off. The s2k that im looking at has no VSA (traction control) and the back end is prone to slipping out in the wet. That and the heated seats will be sorely missed!

I want to say thanks to all that helped me whilst I owned the Lex. Some good guys on here. I had the car that you see to the left of this post for almost 3 years, purchased from an ex board member on these forums. We had a good time and I cant recommend the is200 enough but I think my days of Lexus are over for good.

heres a tip before the insurance comes to get the car take the kit off and sell it you'll get some good pennys for it....

anyway sad to here an other is is away but good luck with the s2000(i've always wanted one!!!)

i have always wanted an s2000 sicne seeing it on 2 fast 2 furious! lol i hope to get one oneday!

if you take off the wheels and plan to sell them i am looking for a set of 18s so PM me. thanks

heres a tip before the insurance comes to get the car take the kit off and sell it you'll get some good pennys for it....

anyway sad to here an other is is away but good luck with the s2000(i've always wanted one!!!)

Gutted for you Nitro, yours was a nice example, wouldn't mind your side skirts if they come available...