Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Steering Wheel Emblem

the lexus logo on your steering wheel peels off, swap it with the one under the bonnet on the air box

dsc7646fix.jpg

dsc7634fix.jpg

use somethin sticky on the back

dsc7662fix.jpg

you will find the fit isn't 100% but I'm happy with mine

might wanna undo the fuse for the horn when stickin the badge on, I didn't, I was just careful not to press too hard

some members acquired an air box logo rather than use their own, I just stuck the original rubbery one from the steering wheel onto the airbox when I had my 200

hmmm now i am really confused, My SE already has that on it? granted the guy i had it off modded a few things so potentially he did it, but im 99% sure my S had that too, and the guy before me was an old bank manager so im sure he wouldnt be messing about with that stuff. Did it come as an optional extra maybe?

hmmm now i am really confused, My SE already has that on it? granted the guy i had it off modded a few things so potentially he did it, but im 99% sure my S had that too, and the guy before me was an old bank manager so im sure he wouldnt be messing about with that stuff. Did it come as an optional extra maybe?

Nope wasn't on any of them - is it an actual chrome one or just bright silver (which is what the post 04 cars had)?

show us a pic of yours

honestly dont know, looks just like that pic rory posted tho. In fact im positive it was on my S now, i can remember when i polished the steering wheel i had to get a cotton bud in there to clean any polish from the sides of the silver emblem

ok here is my new one, what you reckon?

IMG_0084.jpg

Dude, did you know your car is tilted dangerously to the right?! ;)

lol tell me about it, gives me bad neck ache, makes going round islands fun tho!! :hehe:

bouncer - which panel light do you mean? The Speedo is easy done, as is the clock/temp but if you mean the stereo, thats proper hard and risky.

parthiban - yeh i brought sheeldys - i had the rings and clocks from the group buy here first time round on my first lex, i should really of took em off when i sold but didnt think i waould have another one so left them. Was well chuffed when i saw that the new car already had em, saved me a few bob :)