Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Celsior Insurance

Ploddo

Any ideas on reasonable insurance for a Celsior? Last year I paid £390 (3 years ncb - business use class 1) This year I am looking at £500ish. No accidents etc. and I am over 50........... 1 company insured me for 19 days (cost £157 for the year tpf&t)then withdrew cover saying they had the wrong vehicle listed even though I had chosen Lexus Celsior on the vehicle search. If I don't find any soon, I think I will scrap/sell it, not that its worth much these days. Such a waste though.

Any ideas on reasonable insurance for a Celsior? Last year I paid £390 (3 years ncb - business use class 1) This year I am looking at £500ish. No accidents etc. and I am over 50........... 1 company insured me for 19 days (cost £157 for the year tpf&t)then withdrew cover saying they had the wrong vehicle listed even though I had chosen Lexus Celsior on the vehicle search. If I don't find any soon, I think I will scrap/sell it, not that its worth much these days. Such a waste though.

Have you tried Saga?

Im not sure on the vehicle in question but i might be able to help, is it an import ?

Kindest Regards

Thanks for the suggestions. (It is a grey import)

Have finally got it covered through 'Insure' - part of Hastings for £360 fully comp. Haven't got the paperwork yet but they assured me that it would be ok.

Good old car lives to see another day!!

Thanks for the suggestions. (It is a grey import)

Have finally got it covered through 'Insure' - part of Hastings for £360 fully comp. Haven't got the paperwork yet but they assured me that it would be ok.

Good old car lives to see another day!!

Glad you got this sorted, if it does fall through for any reason give me a shout i have a list of companies that will cover imports