Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

for 'cost'?

does cost mean vat free and then add a pound or the actual cost to produce the car? cos I imagine the latter would be one hell of a deal!

cost price should be the price they paid to buy the car

plus VAT as they legally have to charge it

but who knows what they pay ?

you may well be getting a bargain, but the dealer without doubt will still be making a profit

I just got an email from them today saying it is an invitation only offer to clear stock and make way for new stock and quality used.

"This will not be advertised to the General public"

Must be bought by June 30th.

It says that I can pass the email which is a personal invitation to a friend who might want to buy so are any of you friends interested?

this is only available at Cambridge Lexus.

will they take part x

Yes, at cost plus £1................ :hehe:

This is simple to work out if they are telling a pack of lies. Since they have offered to sell a car at cost plus £1 they will obviously have no qualms about showing you their stock listing manifest with the vehicles VIN numbers against the invoice price which they paid for them? After all they can't be secret can they because all you need do is subtract a pound from the price they are telling you and it should match what is on the inventory listing.

Of course if they make up some crap excuse why they can't show you the documents...... I smell a rat !!

If I was in the market to buy a new Lex I would INSIST on seeing these documents or walk away !!......

The Ed