Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Urgent Suspension Help Please!

jon_smith

Hi there folks, sorry my first post on here is to ask for some help, but I'm new to LS400 ownership and need to ensure the car is ready to be driven as soon as possible.

Basically I need to get hold of a new arm for the left rear of the car (the one that controls toe). I have been offered one from a GS400, but wanted to know if they are interchangeable or not???

On a side note, if anyone has one in the Dartford/Chatam area please give me a call on o77233433o1. Its really quite important that I have one by tomorrow morning which is never good :crybaby:

Anyway, thanks in advance for all your help, and hopefully this will be the start of some really enjoyable lexus ownership :lol:

Thanks

Jon

Hi there folks, sorry my first post on here is to ask for some help, but I'm new to LS400 ownership and need to ensure the car is ready to be driven as soon as possible.

Basically I need to get hold of a new arm for the left rear of the car (the one that controls toe). I have been offered one from a GS400, but wanted to know if they are interchangeable or not???

On a side note, if anyone has one in the Dartford/Chatam area please give me a call on o77233433o1. Its really quite important that I have one by tomorrow morning which is never good :crybaby:

Anyway, thanks in advance for all your help, and hopefully this will be the start of some really enjoyable lexus ownership :lol:

Thanks

Jon

Hi Jon and welcome.

I would doubt that the GS400 arm will be compatible. I suggest contacting our member, Benfur. This is a link to his profile page

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/index.php?showuser=23148

Send him a private message telling him exactly what you need, model, year etc and include you own email and phone number. He usually uses the PM facility.

Hello mate and welcome to loc - you wont get from here by tomorrow but in general i know a lot of people who have got parts from THIS guy at competative prices,not sure if he has what you are after but might help

Apart from taking the one off my car and driving down overnight to Kent you would be very fortunate to get the part before the weekend,even Lexus I would think will need to order one in.

We do our best on this forum to help other members and we have suggested some options but miracles take a little longer.

Has this part suddenly failed making the car undrivable or is it something that was on its way out and has now totally failed?

Try your local breakers as they have ls400's laying about.

Local motor factors would also get them. Sometimes in the afternoon before 5pm if ordered in the morning.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links