Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

'01 Ls430 Temperature Sensor

My car never reads the correct temperature [external temp reading] so i ordered up a sensor.

Anyone fit one before? I didnt even look yet but it'd be nice to see if there's an easy way around it first

Cheers

Ray

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

The sensor (outside ambient) is located behind the front bumper on the passenger side roughly below the bottom left of the headlight unit,it is on the LS secured by one screw and often the bracket rusts leaving the sensor hanging by its wires therefore giving false readings,if you have full members access to toyodiy.com it gives more location information.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk