Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Lfa Is Already Sold Out

swenrac

Altough its production start in December, the LFA is already sold out, and that's a good thing for Lexus.Maybe they'll think about making more LFA's.As James May once said in a TG show "when you drive this car you make a service tu the world", and that's probably what it is driving a LFA.

Not surprised really, it's a fantastic machine. I'm not sure if they'll make more though, only thing they might do is make a convertible version once they've done all the coupes but that's just a guess.

Didnt they say Lexus losses so and so £ / $$'s on every LFA made or sold something similer to the new GTR or some other supercar ??cant remember. Cant see Lexus losing money on each of the LFA made/sold since it costs £350+k to buy thats way way way........over price compared to its 'rivals' ?nice cars though!! no doubt some of which are sold to some british footballer to add to their collection of super cars lol

The car you're thinking of is the Veyron, that also is sold at a loss. But I think Lexus are still at a loss even at this price. £350k x 500 examples is £175m, seeing as this car's been in development for around 10 years it's highly possible they've spent quite a lot more than that..........

And all the car mags and websites said it wouldn't sell out as they couldn't see who would want a Lexus supercar. Well i guess there's 500 people out there that clearly do want something a little different.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links