Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Described as in very good condition "as you can see from the pictures" (well it's certainly shiny)this eBay.Au offering has something missing meaning some one will be very disappointed when they drop it in and turn the key.

But what is it???

No prizes but see how observant you are.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/JDM-Toyota-UCF21-Celsior-1UZFE-1UZ-V8-Engine-Motor-/380239435623?cmd=ViewItem&pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5888095767#ht_3464wt_1081

Described as in very good condition "as you can see from the pictures" (well it's certainly shiny)this Ebay.Au offering has something missing meaning some one will be very disappointed when they drop it in and turn the key.

But what is it???

No prizes but see how observant you are.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/JDM-Toyota-UCF21-Celsior-1UZFE-1UZ-V8-Engine-Motor-/380239435623?cmd=ViewItem&pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5888095767#ht_3464wt_1081

Its a bit different to mine but is it the coil. I cannot see one. The other thing its missing is the rest of the car and the mortgage extra advance applictaion pack you might need to stump up the cash.

Do i get my prize now? andd can i have the cash equivalent? Please...

Starter motor is missing

Accessory belt (or is it the timing belt) is missing (check the empty pulleys)

I'm sure mine has some kind of box over the throttle assembly, but I'd have to check, and that means going out in the rain...

its a funny looking V8

It's definitely a V8 though. You can see both cyl banks on the 3rd pic down, and the airbox on top clearly has 8 inlet ports.

I think what's making it look odd/unbalanced, is that plain black plastic box running the entire length of the RHS (looking from the rear) cyl bank. I've no idea what's in that box, I'm pretty sure I don't have one on my engine.

The more I look at it, the more I'm convinced it's the timing belt that's missing.