Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sxe10 Parts

I have been looking at parts for the Lexus and I have seen advertised on internet shops IS200-SXE10. Do these parts fit the UK Lexus IS200 SE or are these parts stated for just the SXE10 for Altezza's?

All depends on what parts you're looking at. Engine parts are different (apart from spark plugs). SXE10 runs a 2L 4cyl 3SGE engine. The AS200 Altezza still uses the GXE10 chassis prefix & 1GFE engine. 90% of suspension & body parts are the same. Pay to ask here first before ordering anything if you're unsure.

All depends on what parts you're looking at. Engine parts are different (apart from spark plugs). SXE10 runs a 2L 4cyl 3SGE engine. The AS200 Altezza still uses the GXE10 chassis prefix & 1GFE engine. 90% of suspension & body parts are the same. Pay to ask here first before ordering anything if you're unsure.

I was looking at Apexi/Blitz back boxes as I couldnt find full sysrtems on TDI or Prolex. So strut braces and torque dampers thats state SXE10 will fit the IS200?

Thanks guys

Rear mufflers are the same. Anything forward of that is different.

The 3SGE engine sits slightly lower in the engine bay so a chunky brace like an HKS Kansai may have clearance issues with the 1GFE air filter box. There's a thread on what fits here -> http://z4.invisionfr...?showtopic=9557

As Monster-Mat said you don't need a torque damper on a street car. You'd be better of spending that money on something else like a stiffer rear sway bar.