Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Selling Cars

TimmyK

I am trying to sell my 2008 Honda Civic Type R GT but having no luck what so ever. Have posted in on eBay, pistonheads and owners club but not even had a nibble. would try auto trader but its very expensive to list. what other options are out there?

Thanks

Have you tried selling it back to a Honda dealer? Worth a try?

You could put it up here for sale, but you would need to buy a gold membership/pack first.

Tried contacting the dealer but no luck!

http://rover.ebay.co...%3D180518476743

Here is the car see what you guys think!

May have to join so i can post it up here smile.gif

Nice car, i have my heart set on one of these next...love the look of yours mate

im sure it will sell, just a case of finding the right buyer

good luck

I've just done a quick search on autotrader and there a quite a few 2008 Type Rs on sale for £1000+ less than yours with less mileage. Extras don't account for much.

My mate is trying to sell his 5 series BMW and has had to drop the price significantly. I think if you want to sell your car your pricing needs to be a bit more competitive. The trouble with these cars is there is a glut of them about so buyers have a huge choice.

I've just done a quick search on autotrader and there a quite a few 2008 Type Rs on sale for £1000+ less than yours with less mileage. Extras don't account for much.

My mate is trying to sell his 5 series BMW and has had to drop the price significantly. I think if you want to sell your car your pricing needs to be a bit more competitive. The trouble with these cars is there is a glut of them about so buyers have a huge choice.

Ones going for 10k are not the GT model which is worth alot more when brought new as they have a higher spec! 13k i think is a snip for this car regardless of the milage!