Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Potential Owner On The Prowl

J3NKO

Hi all,

I've just registered as I'm looking to get an Altezza RS200 in the next few months and thought I'd do a bit of research.

I hope I'm not immediately outcasted due to the fact I'm not getting an IS200.

I've been a member of an owners club for all the cars I've owned in the last 8 years and believe that being part of an owners club community is one of the best privileges for an enthusiast.

I currently have a celica (Gen 6) but want to trade in for something a bit quicker & a lot more prestigious.

Anyway, I won't go on and on and I'll try not to bother you too much while I do research but when I get one, this will be the first place I put pics!

So....thanks for reading and look forward to contributing something in the near future

Andy

Thanks for the replies peeps!

I've not even bought one yet and having had a look at some member cars, I already want a TTE front bumper and some dials..... :)

I promised myself I wouldn't do much to it but I've already started with the old "i'll just do a few bits"

• 2 months later...

Right, well, I've bought one and am going to pick it up on Saturday!

Its EXACTLY what I wanted and if the car matches the pic, I'm glad I missed out on all the others.

Pics to follow when its home and had a J3NKO wash and polish ;-)