Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Car Pics

Just spent the afternoon washing, polishing and waxing the new car, what yis think?

Photo quality aint great, just used my phone.

4693445806_90b1a523b5_b.jpg

4693446230_2888c5f9bc_b.jpg

4693445912_bdb6437294_b.jpg

4693446558_17615bcb5d_b.jpg

4693446900_2b6aa433f4_b.jpg

The only thing I'm not happy with is the condition of the wheels, there in bad need of a refurb,

4692813035_e0277336e0_b.jpg

4693445704_bb5f6b1923_b.jpg

welcome to the club! lowered and alloy wheels very nice. As for the refurb im sure you can get a good price to bring them back to their former glory.

what does the AS200 Altezza have that a normal IS200 doesnt have? this this is the first time i have heard of an AS200 you see, i knew there was always an RS200 which has the yamaha beams engine.

Also, how come it has a lexus badge on the front?

what does the AS200 Altezza have that a normal IS200 doesnt have? this this is the first time i have heard of an AS200 you see, i knew there was always an RS200 which has the yamaha beams engine.

The AS400 has the same 6cyl engine as the IS200 but dosn't come with some of the extras, no electric/heated seats, no leather etc., but I paid a couple of grand less than the same year IS200.

Also, how come it has a lexus badge on the front?

Not sure, I would guess that the last owner didn't want the look of an Altezza RS200 as they atract unwanted attention from the Garda (police), it also has standard euro shape plates rather than the jap square shape that most Altezza have here.

mate, u got any spacer on the car?

On the wheels? no I think the offset may be wrong for the car, the rears ar wider than the fronts but the tyres are 225/40 all round, I had the wheels off the other day trying to find the offset but couldn't see any, might check the other wheels later.

but they look really good tbh :)

Cheers mate, only problem is the top of the front tyres are rubbing the wheel arch liners when going over speed bumps and stuff, its not a huge problem, there only just rubbing, might try slightly raising it or stiffing up the front. Anyone know how to adjust the damping on Apexi coilovers?

Cheers mate, only problem is the top of the front tyres are rubbing the wheel arch liners when going over speed bumps and stuff, its not a huge problem, there only just rubbing, might try slightly raising it or stiffing up the front. Anyone know how to adjust the damping on Apexi coilovers?

the strut tops mate if you look at them if they are adjustable their will be a wee wheel on them with numbers....

if not change the tyres to 215's thats what i did i run an offset of 35 with the 215's and i'm a hell of a lot lower and have no problems

the strut tops mate if you look at them if they are adjustable their will be a wee wheel on them with numbers....

if not change the tyres to 215's thats what i did i run an offset of 35 with the 215's and i'm a hell of a lot lower and have no problems

Nope, aint adjustable so, if I change the tyres should i go 215/40 front, 225/40 rear or 215/45 front, 225/40 rear?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links