Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Some Help/recommendations Please

Hi i am a new owner so just a few questions, i just wanted to know the best place to get some car mats for the IS200 and i am also after an induction kit i have a had a look around but there doesnt seem to be many about, or am i just looking in the wrong places? If someone could tell me a few good places to buy parts etc it would be great

many thanks!

Hi i am a new owner so just a few questions, i just wanted to know the best place to get some car mats for the IS200 and i am also after an induction kit i have a had a look around but there doesnt seem to be many about, or am i just looking in the wrong places? If someone could tell me a few good places to buy parts etc it would be great

many thanks!

hi mate....

the mats you might have a problem with as lexus no longer make mats for the is200 so i'd check out eBay.....

as for the induction kit theirs some on eBay but they are not cheap,cheapest one i have seen is £160.00.

theirs a lot of nice is200's on here for you to get ideas from.....word of warning these cars are very adictive once you start adding bits you won't stop!!!!

i bought mine and well a year and a half later its finished (well i think it is)

also get some pics up!!!!!

Ok kool thanks guys i will have a scout around and see if i can get a hold of one, i dont understand why there arn't more about, Also can you guys tell me what sort of power you can get out of these engines without turbo/supercharging them.

Thanks

many thanks!

What colour mats are you after??

Ok kool thanks guys i will have a scout around and see if i can get a hold of one, i dont understand why there arn't more about, Also can you guys tell me what sort of power you can get out of these engines without turbo/supercharging them.

Thanks

to the above...... not a lot mate few bhp max.......i know i done a lot to mine before i charged it....