Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wanted Full Set Wind Deflectors

lex28

want the 4 piece, front and back window deflectors....also the ones you can stick and not adjust within the door frame

ive checked online with eBay, but where most people have bought from the USA, they havent got any in stock

cheers

got mine from "optionimport" shop on ebay-stick on ones for all four doors-from ebay usa , approx £38 delivered-there is a thread somewhere with a link from a few weeks ago shop

Yes i saw this thread, and soon after i look upon their website but they dont have any for the is200/is300...i even emailed them and they said they had non in stock

• 3 weeks later...

ive bought some from USA via eBay last week and im awaiting delivery

paid just under £40 for deflectors and delivery...bargain...

will post up pics once delivered and fitted

sounds like the ones i got then - i take it they got more stock in - they took about 2-3 weeks to arrive but amazing quality for the price-well worth the money imo

no sorry mate now you mention it i never took any with em on and now ive sold it !! silly really - dont worry though they are real real good solid things - one of my best eBay purchases imo - before they arrive check your doors line up exactly and havent dropped at all as can sometimes happen-if so get it realigned so deflecters go on straight and look perfect

no sorry mate now you mention it i never took any with em on and now ive sold it !! silly really - dont worry though they are real real good solid things - one of my best ebay purchases imo - before they arrive check your doors line up exactly and havent dropped at all as can sometimes happen-if so get it realigned so deflecters go on straight and look perfect

cheers matey...im waiting patiently for the post man to arrive!!

sounds silly, but did you have issues when taking them to car washers or using a pressure washer on them?

i know stick on with pads, but did you find any probs??

never use car washes but pressure wash a lot - no worries at all mate the door is more likely to0 fall off then the deflecter - they are ROCK solid - really sticky so make sure you line em up carefully when you put em on - its a piece of cake to do but i wouldnt wanna try and take one off afterwards coos they really do stick - youll love em

cheers matey...i will put up a gallary once fitted..just had HIDs fitted last week too! the progression starting to take place