Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help With Posting

ok lads having alot of trouble trying to bang up some photos of my IS 200....using photobucket but sure nothing is happening!! just wondering what evryone else is using.

cheers

I just upload the image to flickr.com, then right click on the image and select properties, then just copy the url address and paste it to the add image icon here.

Hope this helps.

BTW you can do this with any image you find on the web.

Edited by dylbert

ok lads having alot of trouble trying to bang up some photos of my IS 200....using photobucket but sure nothing is happening!! just wondering what evryone else is using.

cheers

I just upload the image to flickr.com, then right click on the image and select properties, then just copy the url address and paste it to the add image icon here.

Hope this helps.

cheers for the advice,but i just going to knock it on the head.....getting very annoyed now :angry: tryed there using flickr stil wont work..dont know if im using right url address or what..thanks again anyway

cheers

Hope this helps.

cheers for the advice,but i just going to knock it on the head.....getting very annoyed now :angry: tryed there using flickr stil wont work..dont know if im using right url address or what..thanks again anyway

I reckon give it one more go...

use imageshack.us

browse for photo and upload to 640x480

then it comes up with a few different URL's etc, copy the one that says forum code and post into thread.

Simples