Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Some Pictures Of My Car

Got it from Lexus liverpool mate. £45 all in sprayed to the colour of ya car. only took a day or two to come in as well

Nice ill have to give them a call and see if they will post it to Portsmouth. Any other plans for yours?

not really. to be honest i only want the tinted headlights now to match the rest of the car but they are quite pricey so that wont b happening till after i get back off holiday haha

Would look smart as!

With p&p it came to £44 quid m8 , it's from lexus birmingham there on eBay , haven't got it yet as only ordered last night will let u know when it come but i'd imagine so with it being a genuine lexus part :)

With p&p it came to £44 quid m8 , it's from lexus birmingham there on ebay , haven't got it yet as only ordered last night will let u know when it come but i'd imagine so with it being a genuine lexus part :)

Parts from Lexus Birmingham's eBay shop are genuine/OEM parts like you would buy from your local Lexus dealer. Bought an item from them sometime ago (genuine cargo net). You will get a proper dealership invoice with your grille.

With p&p it came to £44 quid m8 , it's from lexus birmingham there on ebay , haven't got it yet as only ordered last night will let u know when it come but i'd imagine so with it being a genuine lexus part :)

Parts from Lexus Birmingham's eBay shop are genuine/OEM parts like you would buy from your local Lexus dealer. Bought an item from them sometime ago (genuine cargo net). You will get a proper dealership invoice with your grille.

Cheers m8 nice to know ;)

where did you get those wheel from mate? lex looking lovely btw

Thanks. Off eBay mate. seen them and made the guy an offer which he accepted so drove down to bristol to get them. 7 hour round trip haha worth it though as they hardly ever come up in good condition and i got them for a reasonable £150

where did you get those wheel from mate? lex looking lovely btw

Thanks. Off eBay mate. seen them and made the guy an offer which he accepted so drove down to bristol to get them. 7 hour round trip haha worth it though as they hardly ever come up in good condition and i got them for a reasonable £150

£150!? with tyres??

cheap as chips!! i love those alloys, even more than my Aero 18's!!