Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Sport Spoiler And Grill Advice

Been looking for sport parts for my SE and was wondering firstly is the spoiler bolted or taped down as ones on eBay being advertised are taped fastened and secondly how much should I pay for a painted grill and a painted spoiler as spoilers non painted are £30 and painted grills are £45.

cant seem to find any lexus sport scuff door plates.

Been looking for sport parts for my SE and was wondering firstly is the spoiler bolted or taped down as ones on ebay being advertised are taped fastened and secondly how much should I pay for a painted grill and a painted spoiler as spoilers non painted are £30 and painted grills are £45.

hi hoping am not being :tsktsk: but if u know how much they cost why ask?you can get a colour coded sports grill from lexus birmingham who also trade on eBay for about £45,a sports spoiler with brake light will cost you more than £30 and they are bolted down.

Been looking for sport parts for my SE and was wondering firstly is the spoiler bolted or taped down as ones on ebay being advertised are taped fastened and secondly how much should I pay for a painted grill and a painted spoiler as spoilers non painted are £30 and painted grills are £45.

hi hoping am not being :tsktsk: but if u know how much they cost why ask?you can get a colour coded sports grill from lexus birmingham who also trade on eBay for about £45,a sports spoiler with brake light will cost you more than £30 and they are bolted down.

I meant from a dealer. Didnt know if that was a good price or not on eBay!

he's probably asking cus he doesnt know standard prices and doesnt want to pay over the odds!

I think the grilles are about the right price mate but with spoiler, for £30 i would imagine your looking at a bootlip spoiler, very small and yes they are just taped on. The proper spoilers are quite expensive, i paid £90 for mine from a salvage guy of eBay and it was in a bad state.

So i really am looking for a bolt on spoiler. I didnt know how they were fastened (OEM). Ill kepp an eye out then least I know what to look for. Thanks guys

The Sports Spoiler w/brake lights pop up now and again on eBay. Usually they are sold together with the bootlid and go for anything from £95 to £116 with or without the bootlid. They are fixed with bolts, clips and double sided tape. I bought one in the last few days and unfortunately it had none of the bolts or clips. So I will be sticking mine down with 3M double sided tape. I am told that will hold it fine.

post-11303-127654377841.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links