Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Keyrings

Evening folks,

Just felt like doing a fun post and wanted to know what keyrings you have with your car keys. Ive been looking on eBay for a nice Lexus keyring as i currently have a SUBARU ISUZU from S & S dealer where i got my car. I'll post pictures of mine when i can find my SD -> usb adapter

Colin

update

photo035u.jpg

oops ive not peeled off the plastic off the Lexus logo

I have a mini TTE/F1 Teddy, a mini samco hose (pink) :D & a Yaris Club loop tag :whistling: oh and a mini torch ..... and there's just about room for the key :lol:

I got these:

Primary Set:

Just an aftermarket one, I'm sure you can get these with any logo on, this was a gift from a friend, the other fob is a Camera, I stick it to the rear view mirror, I hardly use it now as i just seem to catch my own poor driving :blush:

15062010219.jpg

Secondary Set:

I think this is an original keyring from the dealers, I kept this from the last car as my 300 didn't have one

15062010217.jpg

Valet Key:

Budweiser one given to me by a girl I fancied years ago, the Blackberry one was a freebie from work

15062010218.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

lol good thread

i got my lex master key ,my fiances front door key, a swisstec utility key ,and a bullet shape mini petrol lighter . i never thought until now how much you can tell about a person from their bunch's of keys , my fiance my lex and the other two cos im a hunter , three of the things i love the most in life , ill add some pics soon.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

first post to the forum. Just thought I´d break the ice here.

Keyring´s lookin a little bit worse for wear!!!

(hope the image i posted works... still getting to grips with this)

dscf0639m.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I got completely fed up with my other keys clanking against the dash when driving.

I'm not a particularly aggressive driver but it was happening under almost any conditions - accelerating, braking, changing gear, and as for speed bumps...grrr!

So I bought a leather draw-string wallet to hang from the ignition key and shield the rest.

Now blissful silence - aaaah! :-D

Would anyone be interested in a custom laser cut/engraved acrylic key ring?

I have a friend who can design, cut & engrave awesome key rings with his laser cutter, and Im sure he could come up with a design incorporating either the Lexus 'L' or a Lexus Owners Club one.

If so, how many people would be interested in a group buy?

:D

I got completely fed up with my other keys clanking against the dash when driving.

I'm not a particularly aggressive driver but it was happening under almost any conditions - accelerating, braking, changing gear, and as for speed bumps...grrr!

So I bought a leather draw-string wallet to hang from the ignition key and shield the rest.

Now blissful silence - aaaah! :-D

Awesome idea... I just resorted to taking everything off and leaving a master key with clubcard/nectar card key fobs... end result is the same but it's not the most impressive looking set of keys in the world! :D

Thanks, just got two flip fobs off eBay (about £20) took them to my local key cutters with one of the orig keys, then swapped the insides into the flip fob and all sorted.

Only cost about £3 to get the two keys cut, had them now for about 18 months and need to replace them as the flip is wearing and they don't always stay shut.

Here's a link, not the sameas what i have, looks like a new style which i quite like....

Lexus flip fob

• 2 weeks later...

Afternoon Folks,

just an update, ive finally got myself a new keyring :) see pictures below.... still cant decide whether to keep the Subaru keyring or not hehe

imag0003n.jpg

Col