Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tinting Prices

ABMA

Hello Lexus owners,

Can someone recommend any good place to get my car tinted in the midlands? And how much should I pay for (if I want to stay within legal limits and tint only the rear screen and rear doors' windows)?

Thanks in advance.

Hello Lexus owners,

Can someone recommend any good place to get my car tinted in the midlands? And how much should I pay for (if I want to stay within legal limits and tint only the rear screen and rear doors' windows)?

Thanks in advance.

It depends entirely on the car you have. I got my IS200 done and the price should have been £200 because he had to take the back seats and parcel shelf out to get to the rear window. however as he is one of my mates uncles he did it for £180 and he is the number one person in the north west. similary he did my mates 3 door 2005 astra and charged £150 because its an easier job and requires less film.

Between £150 and £200 is a guid price although havinbg had two cars tinted now i would suggest payin the bit more to get a proper professional job.

I have a 220D and the rear doors / windows have a slight tint. Any ideas what % they are as I am also considering tinting them. Dont want to go too dark though as worried about rear visibility and the function of the anti dazzle mirror etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Lexus owners,

Thanks in advance.

did u ever get them done?

Hello Lexus owners,

Thanks in advance.

did u ever get them done?

May be in couple of weeks time when I have to renew my insurance, as I have to notify my insurer of this modification :angry: