Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Pics Of My Car, With All Mods...

as the title says, i have had my car for 10 months and in this time i have had two sets of alloys, tinted my windows, had a full repsray, car luckily came with the TRD kit.

here are some pics when i got the car:

63202625370201335166501.jpg

here is a pic with some 19" Mania wheels:

17961438802480480584720.jpg

and here is a pic with the alloys that i wanted right from the start:

35871101502048622451345.jpg

35871101502048628651345.jpg

A big thanks to Mars who is a member on here who i bought the alloys off, cheers for your help mate :)

If i find the smoked headlights like you get on the 04+ model or the one that Orme has i will buy them so that the car is 100% complete to my satisfaction.

Looks great mate. thats what i want next those headlights . . . not cheap though got a price of £203 plus vat plus postage :(

Cheers mate, i know there very expensive like you said, but if i ever come accross a set which are reasonably priced then i will take them up but if i dont buy a set i wont lose any sleep lol, like i did for my alloys haha

why not do what i done and just open up the lights and spray the insides? costs a fiver =)

i would if i knew how to and had the confidence to do it but knowing me i will just end up breaking the headlights, anything i take apart i always end up breaking them lol.

as the title says, i have had my car for 10 months and in this time i have had two sets of alloys, tinted my windows, had a full repsray, car luckily came with the TRD kit.

here are some pics when i got the car:

63202625370201335166501.jpg

here is a pic with some 19" Mania wheels:

17961438802480480584720.jpg

and here is a pic with the alloys that i wanted right from the start:

35871101502048622451345.jpg

35871101502048628651345.jpg

A big thanks to Mars who is a member on here who i bought the alloys off, cheers for your help mate :)

If i find the smoked headlights like you get on the 04+ model or the one that Orme has i will buy them so that the car is 100% complete to my satisfaction.

Looks good. Mine looks crap at the moment with my 17" alloys.

i know how u feel Mars, i was at that stage last week! lol

when you getting your new tyres on the refurb wheels that you have?

Oh I have them already but I am waiting until the car is resprayed and the spoiler fitted. Should be done by mid July I hope.

how much roughly does it cost for a full respray?

sorry didnt see this comment, my full respray cost me £500 because my car got badly vandalised and the bodyshop i used is one that me an my family have used for many years so he looks after us when we need jobs doing....

sorry didnt see this comment, my full respray cost me £500 because my car got badly vandalised and the bodyshop i used is one that me an my family have used for many years so he looks after us when we need jobs doing....

Very cheap costing me almost twice that

Very cheap costing me almost twice that

i know i got a really good price because i took it to a few others before taking it to my friends garage and the cheapest i was quoted was £800 and the most expensive one was £2500! the damage was alot of deep scratches and some really bad dents where my car got punched and keyed!