Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

From This To This!

well thought I would post some pics of my old car and what I have replaced it with! Sorry about quality of some of the pics as they were taken using my Blackberry which has a naff camera!

From This

2008 Honda Civic Type R GT - 205 BHP (estimate)

Mods included

1) Scorpion Cat back exhaust

2) Pipercross Induction kit

3) Alpine IV 502 Dash DVD

4) 6500k bulbs all round

P1030737.jpg

P1030734.jpg

P1030738.jpg

th_VID00015-20100604-1653.jpg

P1030747.jpg

P1030748.jpg

P1030744.jpg

To This!

2002 Lexus IS 200 SE.

Only mods are the wheels appear to have been powder coated in grey.

IMG00124-20100615-1834.jpg

IMG00125-20100615-1835.jpg

I have a history with modding cars and have owned a 198bhp Toyota Starlet GT Turbo (built not brought!), Fully modified 1 off Citroen C2 (built not brought!) and I also have a 1973 Hillman Imp which im turning into a pretty special track road legal beast! enjoy

IMG00126-20100615-1835.jpg

Both very nice m8 , must say the civic has got one hell of a shine to it red looks fantastic when it shining :-)

Milano is an awesome colour when cleaned and 9/10 dont need to polish it to get a great shine only problem is the paint fades quickly to pink :s and quality is poor and is subject to alot of bonnet chips

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links