Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Is Keyed :(

noticed this morning that my bonnet has 2 deep scratches :(

horrible feeling to think someone can do that, real **** feelingcry.gif

it stands out like a bitch on black and totally has ruined the front endmad.gif

how much can i be looking at in terms of respray?

i also need my TTE front bumper spraying due to stone chips, so i wont be going through insurance as i can only legally get the bonnet done and not stone chip bumper (apparently)

can anyone recomend a garage in leicestershire??

Man that sucks. When your getting it fixed could you ask them to do up 2 invoices, one for the bonnet and one for the bumper?

not sure yet as to when to get it resprayed..get a gut feeling it might happen again...

yeh not a bad point for getting 2 invoices..i need to find out with my insurance company.

Man that sucks. When your getting it fixed could you ask them to do up 2 invoices, one for the bonnet and one for the bumper?

not sure yet as to when to get it resprayed..get a gut feeling it might happen again...

yeh not a bad point for getting 2 invoices..i need to find out with my insurance company.

word of advice mate -if you go through your insurance, dont let them send you to a place called "just Car Clinic" those were recommended on my insurance and they did such a Sh*t job, worst customer service ive ever experienced. Had to go back 3 times! and its still not right - wish i had just gone to lexus coventry and got it done

Gutted for you mate - check detailing world out ! some good tips on touching up stonechips and scratches,even if its only temporary until you get it sorted out so it doesnt bug you so bad every time you look at it

when i crashed my previous car, my insurance company reccomended robins and day in leicester, thats on the same road as the b&q, just meed to turn right at the traffic lights if your coming up from the belgrave roundabout. they did an absolute brilliant job, couldnt even find one fault.