Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Problem With V8 Soarer

IceDrake

I got a little prob with my soarer.. I have that emv screen in my car.. It's kind a broken? When i press leftside buttons they works and show something on screen but then when i press rightside buttons except illum. button only i can see is blank black screen :S what's wrong??? And other question is about my dashboard.. It don't work all the time.. sometimes it started to flash.. and that hmmm.. "screen" on the bottom what shows which gear u have on and mileage don't work at all.. :( So can anyone help me???

• 1 month later...

I got a little prob with my soarer.. I have that emv screen in my car.. It's kind a broken? When i press leftside buttons they works and show something on screen but then when i press rightside buttons except illum. button only i can see is blank black screen :S what's wrong??? And other question is about my dashboard.. It don't work all the time.. sometimes it started to flash.. and that hmmm.. "screen" on the bottom what shows which gear u have on and mileage don't work at all.. :( So can anyone help me???

with reference to the flashing and not working part of the dash, in the soarer world this is known as "blinky dash" and with a transistor and a couple of capacitors can be put right easily by someone with soldering knowledge and the correct tools,i don't know if i'm allowed to say this but if you pop over to the Lexus Soarer Owners Club you will find all the information you want in the editorial section of the site. there is also someone on there that will possibly do an exchange emv service repair. Sorry if this contravenes any rules but is the only way i could resolve the question. :tomato:

• 5 years later...

I tried to join them as well but strangely enough they're not taking anymore new members. :megaangry:

It's a bit weird and very frustrating as i'm a new/future owner and want to learn more about these cars.