Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Too Cheap Or Too Expensive ?

Have put mine on a local rag to shift her on HERE,at this price i would lose about about £500 from what the car owes me - when i bought it in jan it booked at £2600 in glass,s so i think its cheap as chips considering its had cambelt,waterpump etc and is low mileage for year - am desperately in need of a seven seater or similar type 4x4 in preparation for winter and to cope with a new arrival in the family ( is 200s just dont cope well with two babyseats and two adult passengers ) so have been looking actively for a shogun di-d or discovery es diesel at the right price and in good condition - have driven miles to look at cars which turn out to be sheds or just plain horrible so if anyone knows of a nice 4x4 please let me know-question is will it sell and does anyone know what the glass,s guide for this would book at now ?

Have put mine on a local rag to shift her on HERE,at this price i would lose about about £500 from what the car owes me - when i bought it in jan it booked at £2600 in glass,s so i think its cheap as chips considering its had cambelt,waterpump etc and is low mileage for year - am desperately in need of a seven seater or similar type 4x4 in preparation for winter and to cope with a new arrival in the family ( is 200s just dont cope well with two babyseats and two adult passengers ) so have been looking actively for a shogun di-d or discovery es diesel at the right price and in good condition - have driven miles to look at cars which turn out to be sheds or just plain horrible so if anyone knows of a nice 4x4 please let me know-question is will it sell and does anyone know what the glass,s guide for this would book at now ?

probably best to look on the trader mate to see what their going for , mine is exactly the same as yours but a manual and w reg , fsh, loads of receipts, 2 pre owners and i picked it up for £2150 and that was off a dealer and no p/x ing , really hate to say this to ya buddy but i think you might have trouble shifting it at that price although i hope you do and we always add more to the price to haggle with anyway dont we :lol: if you sell it let me buy one of them brake clips off you :lol: :winky:

When my Yreg was on Autotrader at that cost all i got was people phoneing up and offering cash deals around the 2 grand mark, did not have one serious caller and so no views. Mine went in the end for £1850.00 and i think you will struggle to get much over 2K

Unfortunatly it is a buyers market still at the moment but hope you can prove me wrong.

Regards

Russell.

lol, i wish it was a buyers market but as a buyer who has money to spend on a car regardless of p/ex deals or the lex i still cant find a 4x4 with service history and low mileage that fits the bill at sensible money without driving to scotland - when i wanted a lexus is200 i looked for at least 6 weeks or more to find a nice one so i guess patience is a virtue

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links