Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Angel Eyes Wiring

hawk77

Hi all,

It has been a while since I have posted here...work, work and work..no fun unfortunately.

I am planning to install my Angel Eyes in couple of days, but I was just wondering how did you guys run the wires out of the headlight case? my guess is that you make a hole, run the wire and than cover the hole with silicone, but I might be wrong. On the instruction it says that it would be good to have everything inside the case, but I doubt this would be possible. i will end up with a lot of wires in my egine bay but I can live with that.

Your advice would be greatly appreciated.

I will post pics as soon as they are on....yeah, yeah we've seen these before but these will be quite unique, as I spent a lot of time on getting them right.

Mercer.

Hi

I just didn't put the sidelight bulbs back in and ran the wires through that hole, then plugged the holes up with a small piece of plastic and silicone.

Worked for me.

Thanks mate. What if I want to keep the sidelights in as well. I guess I can make a hole and plugged it with some silicone. That's what everybody did?

What are the benefits of detango ing.Quite tempted to actually paint the orange bit with black transparent paint and keep it in.

De-tangoing just gets rid of the orange in the headlight which IMHO makes the front of the car look much better.

If you keep the orange lens and spray it, make sure you dont go too dark or not enough light comes through.

If you remove all together you will need different bulbs as the current ones are clear and not amber. Most people use the silvatec chrome bulbs that flash amber.

Hi

I just didn't put the sidelight bulbs back in and ran the wires through that hole, then plugged the holes up with a small piece of plastic and silicone.

Worked for me.

Thanks mate. What if I want to keep the sidelights in as well. I guess I can make a hole and plugged it with some silicone. That's what everybody did?

What are the benefits of detango ing.Quite tempted to actually paint the orange bit with black transparent paint and keep it in.

i just ran the wires through the parking light holes. You can drill holes to accomodate the wires,just make sure you seal the gap whereever you run them through as the light housing will fog up. Why do you want to keep the parking lights as well? It looks really well without the parking bu;bs. Best of luck with it anyway.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links