Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Head Light Info Request

dipped should be around 55w and main should be 65w or there abouts outside light is the dipped and the inner close to the grill is the main hope this helps in any way

My car didnt come with the Lexus guide and I have brought some new head light main and dipped bulbs but dont know which one is which. Anyone got something they car scan in know which bulb is for which side of the cluster

why dont you put the lights on and look yourself??

My car didnt come with the Lexus guide and I have brought some new head light main and dipped bulbs but dont know which one is which. Anyone got something they car scan in know which bulb is for which side of the cluster

why dont you put the lights on and look yourself??

one of the bulbs has a dipped pointed end , cant remember which is which now , think the dipped one is

Not sure exactly what the question is here but I'll have a go :)

In terms of physical location, the outer bulb (nearest the indicator) is the dipped headlight, the inner bulb is the full beam.

In terms of bulb fitting, the dipped beam is 9006 (HB4) and the full beam is 9005 (HB3)