Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The engine light came on in my 2002 LS430. So I plugged in a scanner and came up with the code PO155 - 02 Sensor heating circuit malfunction (Bank 2 sensor 1) i.e Drivers side front Oxygen sensor. I then looked up a table that some kind person had put on this forum which showed a Lexus/Toyota part number of 89465-50130. I contacted the local Lexus dealer and was quoted a price of £214.84 excluding VAT. The table also quoted a Denso equivalent 234-4630. After much searching I found a company called World car parts in Lincoln who quoted me £82.02 including delivery. They seemed very efficient and the part arrived by UPS yesterday.

My problem is that the only number on the Denso box is DOX-0238 so I am concerned that I have the right part. I have searched high and low for this number on the web but no joy.

Could anyone please tell me if this part will fit before I start work

Best Wishes

Ray

The engine light came on in my 2002 LS430. So I plugged in a scanner and came up with the code PO155 - 02 Sensor heating circuit malfunction (Bank 2 sensor 1) i.e Drivers side front Oxygen sensor. I then looked up a table that some kind person had put on this forum which showed a Lexus/Toyota part number of 89465-50130. I contacted the local Lexus dealer and was quoted a price of £214.84 excluding VAT. The table also quoted a Denso equivalent 234-4630. After much searching I found a company called World car parts in Lincoln who quoted me £82.02 including delivery. They seemed very efficient and the part arrived by UPS yesterday.

My problem is that the only number on the Denso box is DOX-0238 so I am concerned that I have the right part. I have searched high and low for this number on the web but no joy.

Best Wishes

Ray

0238 is for Avensis......don't know if interchangeable......

Look on www.clublexus lots of info and some Bosch equivalents listed....

Best Wishes

Ray

Thanks for replying ROYT. Could not find any references to DOX Denso numbers on clublexus. The Denso carton I have is marked as made in Europe mybe the numbers are different in the US! Thanks anyway.

What I really need is a list showing Lexus (Toyota) part numbers and the Denso DOX equivalent.

Best Wishes

Ray

Thanks for replying ROYT. Could not find any references to DOX Denso numbers on clublexus. The Denso carton I have is marked as made in Europe mybe the numbers are different in the US! Thanks anyway.

What I really need is a list showing Lexus (Toyota) part numbers and the Denso DOX equivalent.

Type DOX-238 into Google, some info there..

Best Wishes

Ray

Tried google - thanks - but no specific info there. So fitted the part today - seems OK but will need to give the car a few cold starts to be sure - fingers crossed. Will post the results - Thanks ROYT for your kind assistance

Ray

Best Wishes

Ray

Tried google - thanks - but no specific info there. So fitted the part today - seems OK but will need to give the car a few cold starts to be sure - fingers crossed. Will post the results - Thanks ROYT for your kind assistance

Ray

Try searxhing the part numbers again, look for Toyota not Lexus

Best Wishes

Ray

Ray

Success!! Denso DOX-0238 solved the problem.

So I can recommend Worldcarparts.co.uk of Lincolnshire.

Oxygen Sensor Bank 2 Sensor 1 -

Lexus No 89465-50130

Denso OEM 234-4630 or DOX-0238

Hope this helps somebody

Ray

Lexus No 89465-50130

Hope this helps somebody

Ray

Excellent!!

• 1 year later...

Lexus No 89465-50130

Hope this helps somebody

Ray

Excellent!!

Hi Ray,

I know some time has passed since your issue with the Oxygen sensor Bank 2 Sensor 1, But I now have the same problem.

I wondered if you could advise me as to how difficult is was to do and any special tools required?

Has the sensor been OK since??

Do you have to clear the error??? Or does this happen automatically????

Regards,

Richard

Best Wishes

Ray

HI had mine changed a couple of months ago try these people. i got direct fit ones for £75 eachMy link