Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Today For The 7Th Year On The Trot

Ive just had mine MOT`d today aswell however i need tracking doing and an advisory saying "Rear brake discs have corrosion to the inside surface" lol

Half expected the tracking to come up as i get steering wheel judder when braking from high speed.

Discs should be fine though shouldnt they?

Same with mine. The garage guy said that they don't break. It did however fail on a shock absorber at 6 years old. Unfortunate that it coincided with the timing belt jobby. Wasn't pleased at the time. So glad I didn't overreact and sell it.

Ive just had mine MOT`d today aswell however i need tracking doing and an advisory saying "Rear brake discs have corrosion to the inside surface" lol

Half expected the tracking to come up as i get steering wheel judder when braking from high speed.

Discs should be fine though shouldnt they?

That could be disc warp i have just done mine on a IS300 sportscross so i replaced the whole lot on both sides disks & calipers as i wanted them colour coded to the car.

Then decided to put black 18" alloys on it ive had mine since new 2002 and every MOT its needed nothing except a cautionary on the tyres think the guys at the garage are pleased i give it to them to service as they make sweet FA out of it any other time.....lol

Get your brake discs checked out..........!!

same here mate,

had my 1st IS 1999, 7 MOT all flying pass, and my missue RX a few years now same.

there was once they told me their emission machine is broken need to come back in a few days, then I did a week later, got told again the "new machine" is not working. I suddenly remembered my IS is LPGed, so told them, they all LOL and realise that is why the CO dose not show much on their machine.

LOL

Felix