Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Flat Battery :(

clarkieboi

Morning all! :)

I'm hoping this is going to be an easy one for a Sunday morning!

I'll give you some background info

Got home from work yesterday decided clean the inside of the car. Had a CD on, moved the leccy seats about. Must of been 30/40 minutes tops. Tried to start her again afterwards and all I got was a chime and lots of ticking! Got my dad over with the jump leads and she started instantly. My dad didn't even have to start his engine. Went for a decent drive and thought that was that.

NO! :angry: Went to go to work this morning to be met with the same chime and ticking!

Is my Battery a goner or is it something else? I've not had any problems like this until now.

The only other thing that might be of interest is that there was a hissing/electrical type noise coming from ( i think) the negative terminal on the Battery.

Any feedback would be appreciated

cheers

clark

Groovy...just what I need at the end of the month before pay day! :angry: Kinda knew it was coming tho.

Dunno if it makes any difference or not but the wee eye thing on the Battery itself is still showing a full blue circle? Does that not mean it's suppose to be healthy?

Thanks for the reply btw

Not sure about the 'Blue eye thing' i'm afraid.

I have seen a similar thing that shows green when good and red when its k******d.

To see if its charging literally takes seconds so that wont cost much, if anything.

The Battery is another story, depending on what type you get.

Good luck

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links