Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What To Do With My Lexus Now?

D6NGR

Hi not posted for abit now as you all now i have had my lexus for about 3 months now and i am confused on what to do with it i need some advise upto now i have got a sports grill and the smoked back lights from the dealers don't now what to do next any advise people? it could do with some power any suggestions?

Hi not posted for abit now as you all now i have had my lexus for about 3 months now and i am confused on what to do with it i need some advise upto now i have got a sports grill and the smoked back lights from the dealers don't now what to do next any advise people? it could do with some power any suggestions?

well you cant ask a question like that without being told to put a charger on it! I think as far as I am aware that is the only way to get any major power increase into an IS! and turbos of course.

But you could also think about bigger/new alloys or getting hold of a TRD/TTE kit for it. It improves the look of the car 10fold in my opinion! Then get it lowered!

and also i am looking for a drivers side front caliper any one selling one as mine is sticking and i got it checked out and the mechanic said that the caliper has seized?

yeh cheers posty not got enough yet for supercharger

Join the club!

i know of a very good one for sale!!!!£2500 fitted!!!!!!

(no its not mane i like mine too much)

hey ormi you got any advice for me lol.

mate the charger was for sale on ojc it was for sale for 8 hours and its now sold.......sorry bud..

but the charger gives you approx 50bhp more poss more with a bigger intercooler,manifold and induction kit..

hey ormi you got any advice for me lol.

mate the charger was for sale on ojc it was for sale for 8 hours and its now sold.......sorry bud..

but the charger gives you approx 50bhp more poss more with a bigger intercooler,manifold and induction kit..

seriously wow that must have been quick lol what you reckon i should with mine then.